Full HD 1080P, 30fps@1920x1080, Sony Exmor CMOS, 10x speed GPS processor, 150deg Lens, h.264, 2.7" LCD, HDMI output, Support MicroSD Card Up to 32GB (Not included), USB2.0, HDMI, TV out, Audio, 5V
The astonishing HD video quality of the LS470W in any lighting condition is produced by the combination of the exclusive SONY Exmor CMOS sensor, Japanese-made 7 element glass lens with f/1.6 aperture, and powerful chipset with advanced wide dynamic range (WDR) processing. DOD Tech continues to be a pioneer in the dash cam industry by being the first in the industry to create a dash cam with light sensitivity of up to ISO12800, producing the best video in dark condition without compromise. Additionally, the LS470W doubles the GPS speed and logging accuracy with an improved rate of 10Hz and the new and improved viewing angle of 150 degree allows the LS470W to record everything happening in front of your vehicle with no wave effect.
- New Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor: Exclusive to DOD Tech and now 20% larger than its predecessor. Designed to capture more light, for clearer image quality both day and night.
- Advanced Chipset: Powerful advanced chipset allows for faster image processing.
- Highest Light Sensitivity: 10X better than competitors, now up to ISO12800, first and only in the industry.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): WDR processing by our new chipset ensurse that all scene details are recorded vividly.
- Best Lens In Class: The Japanese-made 7-Element glass lens ensures a crisp crystal clear image. With the largest aperture of f/1.6 in the dashcam industry, night video is more clearer than ever.
- 10X Speed GPS Processor: 10X refresh rate GPS module provides accurate velocity of your vehicle and automatically calibrates time and date.
- Path Analysis: GPS log tracks vehicle path.
- No Data Is Lost: Supports up to 32GB (Micro SDHC) memory card. (FAT32 format required.)
- Various Installation: Bracket with suction cup or adhesive mount with 3M tape; plug and play through cigarette lighter adapter or hardwire to your car battery, the choice is yours. (DOD DP4 hardwire kit required for hardwire installation)
- Parking Surveillance: Guard your vehicle with a built-in G-sensor and motion detector, record events that happen when your vehicle is left unattended. (DOD DP4 adaptor required).
- DOD GPS Player V2.0: New version of DOD video player helps to manage and view your recorded videos with ease.
Two Windshield Mounts for Convenience
Advanced Wide Dynamic Range
Captures details more accurately under difficult lighting conditions. Two exposures settings when recording, combined into one frame.
Full HD Resolution Recording
Records at 1920x1080 at 30FPS. Uses H.264 compression technology to achieve a longer recording time.
Japanese f/1.6 Lens
Japanese-made, 7-element lens with a f/1.6 aperture. 66% larger compared to the competition. More light, Less Noise.
In most vehicles the camera automatically turns on and records. Shutting off the vehicle turns off the camera after safely shutting down.
Continuously records video without interruption by overwriting the earliest files when the card has been filled.
MicroSDXC Compatible Use 64GB cards to capture up to 10 hours of 1080P video.
Please see our list of recommended memory cards
Large 2.7" LCD Screen
The larger screen allows for easier video playback without requiring external devives.
Easily mutes the microphone using a dedicated button for private conversations.